As a leading manufacturer of intumescent strips for use in timber fire doors we are actively involved in raising awareness of the importance of appropriately tested, installed and maintained fire doors and an advocate of Fire Door Safety Week.
Fire Door Safety Week takes place between the 26th of September to the 2nd of October 2016 and is all about raising awareness of this critical element of fire safety in every commercial, public and multiple occupancy building. The Fire Door Safety campaign aims to:
- Raise awareness of the critical role of fire doors, drawing attention to specific issues such as poor installation and maintenance.
- Encourage building owners and users to check the operation and condition of their fire doors and to report those that aren’t satisfactory.
- Engage and educate people, helping the whole building industry and every property owner to understand the correct specification, supply, installation, operation, inspection and maintenance of fire doors.
There is a range of activities online and taking place across the UK, to get involved visit www.firedoorsafetyweek.co.uk.
Latest posts by Pyroplex (see all)
- New Product Launch – 200 Series SL Pipe Collar - 9th September 2019
- Pyroplex in the News - 12th July 2019
- Pyroplex at ARCHIDEX 2019 Malaysia - 5th July 2019