As the Reddiplex Group focuses on ambitious growth plans, it is pleased to announce that Neil Dallamore has recently joined as the new Group Managing Director following a comprehensive market search.
With extensive operations and sales experience in executive roles based in both the UK and internationally, Neil brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the strategic leadership of the Reddiplex Group. Neil has led in a wide variety of industries and sectors, including many years as a Managing Director in the successful international development, manufacture and sale of highly engineered sealing products using polymer technology.
Neil commented that “I am very positive about further developing Reddiplex Group’s commitment to innovation, quality and customer service in the UK and internationally. With market leading engineered products and services, the Group must continuously improve and provide our customers with a significant advantage. In this 50th anniversary year since the Group was founded, it has clearly demonstrated the achievement of excellence over many years through its highly skilled and committed employees, with whom I very much look forward to working closely to deliver success.”
Neil is succeeding Owen Boylan after his 15 years as Group Managing Director. Owen is remaining on the board as a non-executive Director supporting Neil’s transition into the role and the ongoing development of the Reddiplex Group. The Reddiplex Group owners and founders, Charles and Janet Dawson, and the other major shareholder, Louisa Morgan, extend their warm appreciation and gratitude to Owen for the invaluable contribution that he has made to the business.
The five companies within Reddiplex Group are all highly successful businesses in their own right:
- Reddiplex Ltd leads the way in plastic and rubber extrusion solutions. The company uses proprietary materials and in-house product design and development expertise, whilst drawing on its innovative extrusion capability and capacity.
- Pyroplex Ltd develops and manufactures a wide variety of fire containment systems, serving a highly-regulated industry worldwide through excellence in technical knowledge and quality.
- Reddiplex Asia Ltd, based in Hong Kong, distributes to and supports our customers in the Asia Pacific region with the Pyroplex and Reddiplex ranges of product.
- Reddiseals Ltd is an original supplier of wooden sash window parts and casement window products and door ironmongery and associated seals. Driving an upgrade of the industry, many high quality Reddiseals product ranges offer our customers a comprehensive choice in the market, with outstanding technical support and customer service.
- Plex Display Ltd designs and supplies a wide and unique variety of display equipment and signage.
Founded by Charles and Janet Dawson in 1969, Reddiplex Group Ltd remains a privately-owned company. Approximately 25% of Group sales are internationally outside the UK and the Group employs a highly skilled team of approximately 150 people headquartered in Droitwich, Worcestershire, UK in a 30,000 square metre site.